Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sorry

7-28-09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! To a Mom that could never be replaced and is loved to an infinite extent!

Did you notice I made your balloons purple & green? Your favorite colors right? I hope you have the most wonderful Birthday yet! You deserve it! (I actually remembered your birthday before you reminded me!)

I think you have misunderstood some of my letters. I didn't have a cold, just a lot of snot from allerhgies. I have been completely dry now for 2 1/2 days! So your package for me showed up when I didn't need meds. But htank you so much! I will use the Airborn before, on, and after my flight! I set up my email. I hope you got it.I will be calling you around 8:30 Monday morning! So I hope you arethere to talk! They said anyone can talk to me, so if dad's not at work I'd like to talk to him, and Kitty if that's ok. If Hilly & Davey could come thatwould rock. I really hope you are home, cause I can't check my email to make sure until Wednesday, and that would be too late.

What should I do with the garlic now? Cook with it in NY?

Any way I love, love, love you! Thanks for the new blatter, Iwas just expecting a new nipple thing but that's cool. Should I send the other one home? I can't find my sunglasses... I'm planning on making a tape onthe way to MY. I'll send it later.

I'm glad you like it when Kitty comes over, cause she says she reallylikes it.

All the missionaries in my dorm think you book would be so helpful!

Thank you for seloling so manyDC's You really are the best mom ever. That's a great goal you have set for selling more! I would love that!

Thank you for everytning! Be happy Mom! I love you!

Happy B-Day again!
Love,Sam

(Oh yeah, its ok if you call me Sam still instead of Elder Morris.)

No comments:

Post a Comment