Monday, August 24, 2009

Ma and Pa

I finally got your letter yesterday! (8-12-09) Thank you for sending it.

I liked you motto, so I wrote it on my calender, the "smile & life will smile back" one.

I'm sorry my email wasn't very good. I didn't really include any stories or experiences in it. Today (8-13-09)was actually rainy and wasn't hot! It was really nice! I wore my suspenders for the first time in the field today. My comp thought it was weird, but whatever. :)

My comp is Elder Orr... So its Morris without the "M" or the "is." Funny huh. He said that I am spoiled because I've seen so many miracles already. We have seen every type of investigator too. Its crazy to me that I have been out here almost 3 weeks already!

OK well, I sent you some pictures! YaY! I hope you like them!

This week I'm gonna try to make a list of stories to write home with in my email. I hope I can remember everything. Maybe I will photocopy my journal and sen it home. Ha Ha.

I have gone through two whole pens on my own now! Isn't that cool! I'm working on the 3rd now. I like NY, but I would never live here after my mission. Utah really is "the right place."

Well I G2G Love you two so-o-o-o much! Your the best parents anyone could have.
Love, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment