Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last words from the MTC

8-1-09

Mom,

So :( when I asked what I should do about my missionary pack being too full, I really didn't expect you to send me a new pack. Hopefully you can still get a refund cause that doesn't hold all my stuff or have a place for my camel back.

I put my old scriptures in here and some of my letters I've gotten; could you put those in my storage?

Thank you for caring about me and sendin me all you did! I will take the vitamines; I'm already taking some. I remember most days. I will talk to you more at the airport so there no need writing now.

I love you! Hug Dad and give him kisses! Ditto needs a hug from me too.

Elder samuel A. Morris
An ordained minister in the true Gospel of Christ!

PS
Will you put Mrs. Charles from Missouri on the temple prayer roll please?

No comments:

Post a Comment