Monday, January 3, 2011

Oops!

Sorry I spent all my time emailing individuals instead of my mass email! Ha-ha, oops.

Well, here is the update. My companion goes back to South Korea on the 18th (enduring a 14hr flight) and then he will spend his time with his mother until she passes. When she passes he will organize the funeral and then sell what things they cannot manage from Utah. His visa will expire 10 days after he leaves the USA. He will not be able to receive another visa for missionary purposes, which means he will not be returning to NYNYCS mission. He will become a regular member. Since he plans to live in Utah though (since that is where his only sister is) he needs a way to get a visa, so he is applying for school so that when its time to come back to the states he can tell his console that he is coming for school. He plans on going to SLCC until he can get a scholarship to either LDS Business College or U of U. Depending on if his sister will support him in his desires to be a doctor, if not he will be an accountant.

Our struggles with the Spanish missionaries are indirect and subtle but still present. I plan on doing things their way (which actually make more since anyway) to stop the drama and become united. This means we will have fewer investigators and be teaching fewer lessons until we find new people. We have been blessed with two new referrals.

I don't know what else to say ‘cause I don't have much time. But know that I am well and healthy and that I am pressing forward with faith knowing that I am lucky to be here at this time on the lords errand!

The church is true, If you have doubts then pray and ask God specific questions to resolve your concerns as you study the scriptures and go to church. The big 3 baby is the way!

Love,
-Elder Samuel Austin Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment