Thursday, January 13, 2011

An Manorism: H

This week Elder Clement and I created "An Manorism: H" a whiteboard such entitled that we updated daily as a pad. It is helping our pad have more unity. I am thankful for this.

Elder Jeong has also been leading us every night before bed in stretching. Elder Woodland joined us last night... so now this too is helping our unity.

Unfortunately the cross-over of Spanish pool and English pool is still not entirely solved even though we gave one of our only progressing investigators over to them whom Jeong and I recently helped set a marriage goal. I'm most scared for next week however because the Elder who found Jose (the investigator we just gave to the Spanish Elders) will be my new companion starting Wednesday. Also Jose and his fiancé Marta expressed to us when we told them only the other elders would be teaching them now that they wanted us to continue to come over and that they like both companionships coming. I don't know what the best situation is. I felt sad but comforted when I handed them over, but have recently been regretting it. Anyway, my prayer is that my new companion and Elder Woodland get along, because they are quite opposite... there's nothing worse than tension in your pad... it effects the amount of the spirit you can have. Plus what home is a battle ground. I am confident I will get along with my new companion however. I have a feeling we are going to have a ton of fun and work hard too. so hopefully that will just over ride everything else.
Anyway I have to go but here is an update on my companion. He is having his departing interview today with president and Wednesday he leaves to Tokyo and from there after layover he goes to South Korea followed by an hour drive to his mom’s house in North East Seoul. That will be Friday in Korea cause they are a day ahead of us! Ha-ha.

I'll miss Elder Jeong a lot, but I know this is his time now. I am glad I was able to spend the time with him that I did. I learned a lot in just 3 weeks. :)

-Elder Samuel Austin Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment