Monday, April 4, 2011

Huntington

Conference Rocked as usual. That was the most exciting thing that happened. We invited so many people, but no one came. Big surprise. lol. At least Tito made it Sunday morning! Cool. :) The blessing for me though (of no investigators being there) is that I got to focus on what the speakers were saying and just soak it up without having to worry about explaining things or making sure they are understanding and not falling asleep. The sad part though is that we promised people their questions would be answered and guess what? I heard so many answers that applied to the people we teach and those who don't make it out much. It would have been great for them. Hopefully they will still get the message from the Internet or when it all gets typed up.

Sorry there really isn't much to say this time. We had a good week though, not really number wise, but otherwise.

Everything is fine--Nothing is broken, :)

I love you all! :) You all are influences on me that have made me who I am.

-Elder Samuel Austin Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment